We can sometimes accomodate short-notice bookings. For short breaks and cancellations, please call Gordon on 01271 890324.
Booking Conditions [show]
- The hiring contract is between the hirer and the property owner, Gordon Paddison.
- Enquiries and provisional bookings are made by telephone and/or email, and confirmed within 5 days enclosing the Deposit / Full payment (as applicable) either:
• by post - by cheque together with the completed booking form
• by email / Electronic Funds Transfer together with the completed booking form.
In either case, the Balance payment is due 6 weeks before arrival. If the holiday date is less than 6 weeks from the booking date then the full amount is payable.
- The owner and / or his representative retains the right to enter the property at any reasonable time to carry out any repairs deemed necessary to the property or equipment.
- In the unlikely event that a property becomes unavailable on the day stated then all money will be refunded and no liability will fall upon the property owner. In no event shall the liability of the property owner to the hirer, however arising, exceed the rental paid for the holiday.
- If a booking is cancelled in writing more than 6 weeks before the holiday date all efforts will be made to re-let it and if successful the deposit less £25 for each week’s booking, will be refunded. If re-booking is unsuccessful, the deposit is forfeited.
- If a booking is cancelled in writing less than 6 weeks before the holiday date the deposit is forfeited and the balance becomes payable. However, all efforts would be made to re-let and if successful, any monies received less 20% will be returned.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and undertakes all reasonable care of it, to keep it clean and tidy and to replace any breakages or damage caused.
In certain cases at the owner’s discretion, an additional deposit may be required, returnable on leaving only on condition that the apartment is left clean and in good order.
- Under no account can the specified maximum number of persons be exceeded (unless with prior agreement with the property owner).
- In the event of a complaint arising please inform the property owner immediately so it can be rectified. No request for compensation will be considered once the holiday has ended.
- All information has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to provide the amenities described. No liability will full upon the property owner should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, power cuts, or any other occurrence outside of their control.